Friday, after I took my exam, Bushie (aka my little) called me and told me she had something important to tell me. She asked me if I was back at my dorm, but I wasn't so she said, "Hang on, I got to talk to my dad. Just call me when you are back at your dorm." So, I take my time, get back to my dorm, and call her back. She then tells me she's walking up stairs and that she see's balloons. My first thought: "Why are there balloons? It's not her birthday- why would there be balloons in her house?" Then she says that there are names on doors. My door was partially cracked and I heard the same voice on the phone as I did in the hall. It all hit me. I ran out my door and low and behold there is my little!!! I've never screamed so loud, and I couldn't believe she actually was in Utah. Well, my weekend plans went down the toilet and I pretty much hung out with the Andersons all weekend. What a party. I literally had no idea and was completely shocked...I'm still shocked! The "talk to her dad" was actually her waiting in my dorm lobby until I came back. The text messages earlier that week were all sneaky ways of getting information about my weekend--it all made sense!
| A note for me! |
Tomorrow-Music Test, ASL midterm, and lots of reading for Nutrition
Wednesday-Nutrition Quiz
Thursday-TOPS, Abstracts for Intro to Dietetics due
Friday-AHTG Paper due
Some where along the line: Catch-up on BOM, write my talk on BOM for next Sunday
I LOVE COLLEGE!!
21 more American Heritage classes!!
38 days until Christmas Music!!
No comments:
Post a Comment