Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Day

My last post was actually on Monday night still so this is my Tuesday post. Just thought I would post what I did today since I know my life is so thrilling :)
Woke up around 9
Went to gym
Came back to the dorm
Showered
Laundry/Homework in between*
Cleaned my room for cleaning checks**
Went to the bank/target
Back to the dorm
Skyped with Corinne
Watched the Cougs defeat the Horned Frogs
Had a dance party
Now doing more homework.

*Not sure if I've mentioned my stress when it comes to doing laundry in the dorms. I hate it and I really have no idea why it causes me so my anxiety! You walk downstairs with all of your stuff only to find all the washers taken with 30 min still left on them. You go back up and race back down only to find someone beat you to the first washer by half a second! You finally get a washer and it doesn't take your card. You manage to get it started, let it wash, and come back down to move it and there are no dryers available. When a dryer opens up same deal happens with your card. The dryer starts up and you come back down when you thought it was finished only to find your dryer filled with someone elses clothes. Where did they put yours!? You hunt the laundry room to find them! See what I mean!! It's just such a process...

**I moved dorm rooms and I made sure to do a really thorough job my first cleaning check. I get back from the basketball game to find that I didn't vacuum well enough and the window wasn't clean apparently. KayCee got away with nothing-that little stinker! :( 

And there is my day! Very productive I must admit

No comments:

Post a Comment