--I've made around 3500 dollars since I've been home and my goal from now until to school is to not spend any money only for gas. Thank I can do it?
--Emerald Isle, NC is beautiful! I went with the Andersons for a week and had such a fun time at their beach house!
--I deactivated my facebook. Just wanted to test out the waters with out it. So far I'm a big fan. Not wasting as much time!
--Our Family Beach Reunion is next week and I'm really excited to see all my cousins I haven't seen in awhile.
--I'm officially headed back to Utah on August 22nd. Plane ticket has been purchased
--Ben Snow comes back in about 40 days and I can't wait to see him and catch up on the past two years!!
PS. Happy Fourth of July!!
That's all for now! :)
| Emerald Isle |
No comments:
Post a Comment