Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Weekend

Oh my goodness. What a weekend it has been ladies and gentlemen. FRIDAY It all started with a ward Halloween Party where we went as the Spice Girls (our ginger had a hot date)...

 Then, my bishop's costume scared the living day lights out of me when I realized it was him. Blue Man is a Brother Cowdell...also in the bishopric....creepy I know.



Then, we threw a little 1990's dance party. Nothing like a little backstreet boys to get a party started. Wardrobe change must be mentioned...


Alex, Heather, and I found these lovely gems at DI  for 15 dollars. Like the Velcro shoes??

After our dance party we traveled over to the Capitol House to watch Beverly Hills Ninja. I had actually never seen it before, but apparently it's a 90's classic? It was funny.

SATURDAY Alex (above in stripes) is a drummer in a band called Robert and the Carrolls, so like good friends we all went and watched him play at Velour down near Center St. They did a fantastic job! I really liked it, plus I got another chance to wear my lovely 90's outfit since that was the theme. After, a few of us had to munchies and grabbed some food at Wendy's. Then KayCee, Alex, Taylor, Ben, and myself managed to get into a dance party with redbull. (They were accepting canned foods and some girl gave us red bull and we totally used it to get it! haha) So we danced it up a bit then headed back to Alex's apartment to watch Jumper with Scott (these names mean nothing to you readers, I understand). Finally around 3 I was in bed.

Decided to change for the dance party so I decided to bring an oldie back...yeah sophomore year!!


SUNDAY Stake conference was really great! I surprisingly did not fall asleep and got a lot out of it. After we had some delicious pancakes with some fine young gentlemen. Then the four roommates got cozy on the couch and took a 10 minute nap which ended due to lots of visitors. We are just so popular. Ward Prayer, Planet Earth at the Capital House, and now my bed! 

That has been my weekend...and Halloween hasn't even happened!! Tomorrow we are watching a scary movie at the CH for ACTUAL Halloween :)

PS. I just registered for winter semester...classes don't start until 12 and I don't have class on Friday. SWEET! Now all I need is the snow!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment