Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Music

IT'S FINALLY HERE! Everyone is now allowed to listen to Christmas music and I will not get mad at you. In fact, I'm currently listening to this joyous song:


Mom and I sorted through all of our decorations and donated a ton to Good Will. She's all happy that our garage is less cluttered. Christmas lights are up in the front. Hopefully, the inside will get done tomorrow. Listening to Delilah on 97.1 just makes me so happy (even if they do cheat and start before Thanksgiving). Anyone know of a Christmas radio station in Utah?? 

Speaking of Utah, I'm excited to go back this year. Don't get me wrong, I am soaking up all the time I have at home, but I won't be as sad to leave this year. I'm going to finish out the semester strong (I hope) and hopefully hit the slopes!

Happy beginning-of-the-Christmas-season everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment