...which is why this week as been DRAGGING on. OK, I'm having fun being at home, but when a cruise is around the corner...home can seem a little boring. What I have done since I've been home: eat, sleep, visit friends/family, saw Billy Elliot, eat, sleep, church on Sunday, Michael's family birthday dinner, eat, sleep, worked out (once haha), errands with mom, and you guessed it...eat, sleep. There have been some exciting moments but the other moments...I wonder if my clock moves backwards! (Tootsie agrees hence the email from her today: "4 more days and we cruise, but I miss your blog...makes time pass quickly!!")
Not sure what the Internet situation will be on the cruise, but I'm going to write a blog a day with pictures so that all you blog readers can be very jealous :) Well, it's really just so I can remember haha. Hope everyone is having a relaxing holiday filled with fun. Don't want time to drag on :)

No comments:
Post a Comment