Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ahhhhhh!

So maybe I needed a little more time to adjust to the new semester. It's been a little hectic this past week and a half, and I'm pretty sure it's not going to slow down anytime soon.

My roommates and I started a fitness/spiritual challenge. We've completed 1 week and we have 7 more to go. We get points for no soda, no dessert, exercise (5x a week), not eating after 8, and reading our scriptures. We get MORE points for completing a weekly challenge; last week was keeping a food journal. This week is getting 7 hours of sleep. We also get points for going to FHE that Monday. Anywho, it's been fun and frustrating all at the same time. Fun because I'm competitive. Frustrating because people know we are doing it so they bring us brownies and eat in front of us after 8pm. So not cool!

Classes are picking up and midterms are approaching. There are not enough hours in the day!! I'm going to bed late and waking up early and being as efficient as possible and I still feel like I'm drowning sometimes.

I'm a co-chair for the Family Home Evening Council in my ward (aka I'm grandma). That has taken up a lot of my time trying to call parents for 7 groups and organizing apartments for each group. Hopefully, the parents have got it under control and I'll now just be in charge of meetings on Sunday to get feed back.

Social life has to fit in somewhere or else I will literally go insane. Dating life is in progress...maybe more on that later :) My roommates really do keep me sane. Sometimes we have our differences, but doesn't everyone?

Must get back to work. Happy Tuesday! Hope it's not this long until I get a chance to write again!

No comments:

Post a Comment