Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dave!

Happy Birthday to this handsome guy!!!!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Bracero! This would be my time to embarrass him but then I might lose my invitation to dinner at Tucanos :) But here's a little tid-bit about him. I've known him since September but I feel like I've known him forever. He's my best friend and I'm lucky to get to claim him as my boyfriend too. He looks after me in ways I need. He definitely thinks of others before himself. He makes me laugh (not that hard to do, I love laughing!). He makes some of the funniest faces. He knows what he wants in life. He loves the gospel. He loves analyzing movies (there's no such thing as a "story-line" it's called "theme"!) He's athletic. He holds my hand and walks beside me even though I walk ten times slower than he does. He goes to bed on time! (something I should learn) He challenges me in ways he probably doesn't even realize. Alright, I'll stop! haha. Happy Birthday babe! Hope you have a great day eating lots of cheesecake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment