Anywho, we didn't get too many pictures when Scottie was here. Sorry to disappoint. But here are a few when we went rock climbing:
Super thrilling right?! Anyway, I have 2 tests this week and I feel like doo doo. My head is killing me! I'm going to graduate from college no matter what I get on these tests! That's what I keep telling myself. 2.5 weeks and I'm done with school until the end of August. Hallelujah!
Ok enough complaining! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! I'm so grateful for this holiday and all the people serving our country. After my mom married and former navy sailor I have come to appreciate more and more how much time these people commit to their country. Now that I'm marrying an Army boy that appreciation has grown that much more. These people dedicate so much of their time and effort and they often don't receive enough credit. I love my fiance and I'm soo excited to be an Army wife...in 200 days :) (maybe I should start watching that show haha) Thank you to all those serving or who have served in the past!
Happy Monday :)





maggie, you are just the best! you make me happy!
ReplyDeleteNo you are the best! Also, it makes me happy that I can now see you consistently because of dinner group!
ReplyDelete