Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Goodbye Maryland, Helloooo Utah.


The day has finally arrived, and I got to say-these last 5 days seemed the most hectic! As I was going to sleep last night it all hit me. I'm leaving for college today and there's definitely no stopping it. I'm more nervous than I was a month ago, but my excitement is still through the roof. I'm not expecting perfection, but I know my college experience relies on my effort to make it what I want.
I'm excited to meet my roommate!! We actually talk quite a bit so it's weird we actually haven't met. I'm excited to have my room all organized! Speaking of rooms, my room back at home has never been so clean (I'm not a messy person...well compared to my sister...but it is still somehow cleaner) and my closet has never been so empty. Too bad I won't be there enjoying it.
Bad news. We found out from the shipping company that the transmission on the trailer broke so the cars won't arrive until Thursday-or so my mom guesses. Kinda stinks just because we have to rent a car. BUT what can you do right. Since that is the least of my worries I think I'll be ok.
I've said more goodbyes in the last couple of days. Again, not goodbyes just hangouts before I leave. Andrew, Corinne, and I had a mini photo shoot before we left. Lets just say it was an interesting experience with some interesting pictures to prove it.






Goodbye Maryland!! It's been one heck of a ride and I will miss you dearly! Utah, I'll see ya in a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment