Saturday, February 5, 2011

19

Today is my 19th Birthday. It blows my mind to think I'm starting my final year as a teenager and that I'm almost 3/4 of the way done with my first year of college. Honestly, where does the time go? I have some of the greatest friends, those from back home and those I've met in Utah, who have made this birthday extra special. 

My door was covered with cute balloons thanks to Carly and Celinda...
the "p" deflated a little...

I was then treated to breakfast made by Bushie: eggs, toast and peanut butter, cinnamon toast crunch. Not only did I get breakfast, but I got 2 party size bags of Peanut M&Ms (I've also gotten bags from Toots and Pop, NC cousins, and My roommate...), a card with the greatest handwriting, and a blue bowl and polka dotted spoon for my cinnamon toast crunch...yup she's crazy :)

nope...not traced
Then I went and had Starbucks with Ms. Katie Walton. Love her. Then I went back to my dorm for some down time. Down time meaning catching up on Biggest Loser, One Tree Hill, and 90210. Got up and got ready to go to dinner with the girlies at California Pizza Kitchen. 





I think this counts as a pretty successful birthday. Many texts and phone calls...I feel very loved, so thank you! It's now movie time in dorms :)

PS. The lack of blogging has been because of a lovely class called Microbiology...won't happen again! Hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment