My path in life keeps changing because Heavenly Father keeps throwing things at me that make me second guess where my life is heading. I really do think this last curve ball is it. It's GO TIME! I'm working on assigning classes for spring semester and maybe even signing up for online classes simultaneously. I don't want to over do myself, but it's go big or go home and I'm up for the challenge.
My current bishop has impacted my life tremendously for the better (a main reason why this post is being written). I know he loves me and everyone in the ward and he loves this gospel with all of his heart. He's a great example to me and someone I know I could call if I ever needed too. Unfortunately, the bishopric is being released next week. I will miss Bishop Henley and Brother Thorn (who was going to be my skiing buddy!) but I understand enough that this is what those three men need. I will be forever grateful!
So here's to a productive week and some fun in between :)
No comments:
Post a Comment