BAD:
If you know anything about me it's that I hate when people say they will do something and then they don't do it. My roommates agreed to go get our new housing contracts at 10 this morning...wasn't exactly 10. Of course I'm the driver...another pet peeve. And I have to speed to the management office, sign contracts and get back in order to do my work that I wanted to get done before class. Also, money. I hate it. I'm going to Europe for my study abroad this summer and let me tell you...it's not cheap. Then I had to put a deposit down on the new contract...I just feel like all I've done this month is spend money. Next. my pink camelbak water bottle that I take everywhere officially died today. OH another thing about housing (man I hate it). I hate the feeling of getting ripped off. Now I find out today that my 2 of my roommates have sold their spring/summer contracts. Since when did they have first dibs on buyers? Gah...it all revolves around money. All of it! Next. the eggs I made for lunch today had a funny taste. The date says they expired but my lovely boyfriend said they were fine so I ate them. Yum. I had no milk for cereal this morning either. What did I do to wallow in all these sorrows? I ate quite a few Hershey kisses. Am I done ranting?...
GOOD:
MY MAMA IS COMING TO PROVO TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just a little bit excited. It honestly is what is getting me through today. Not only is she coming but she's bringing me a box of girl scout cookies since I can't seem to find them anywhere in this state. I just really can't wait to see her and I get to spend her birthday with her! School wise...I got above the class average on my last physiology test by 9%. Other than that school work seems to be piling up. Stay on track with GOOD...although contracts have been a pain our house we are living in next year is very cute (picture below). That's pretty much all the good I can give ya...sad I know.
T-minus 6 hours until bed. Yup, I'm going to bed at 8.
![]() |
| atwood house |
![]() |
| me and my mama :) |


you guys are moving into atwood? yes! i'm so excited! i've always thought atwood girls were the prettiest :)
ReplyDelete