Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Month At Home

Am I really going back to Provo tomorrow? Am I really starting my Junior year of college already? Am I really getting married in 115 days? Are you sure I went on my study abroad already? Seriously, where did the time go!!

My handsome husband-to-be.
My future in-laws
Family Dinners
We don't wear makeup in the summer. Don't judge
Off the rack! Only had been tried on once! I love my dress. 
What did I do while I was at home? I planned almost my entire wedding. I ate lots of good American food (the picture is actually at a family dinner at rio grande...haha). I spent time at the beach with the Bracero family. I hung out with my mama aka my wedding planner. I went out to my dad's house with Dave. I went to Busch Gardens. I helped my sister move into her new apartment down in Norfolk. So really out of the entire month I was probably home for maybe a little over half of it, but I still enjoyed every second. I'll be home in October for a bridal shower, for Thanksgiving, and then for the big day!! :) Time is seriously flying by and I can't wait to see what this semester has in store for me. Hope everyone had a great summer! (still can't believe it's over...) Happy Wednesday :) 

PS. The blog will be updated more frequently as the semester goes on. Trying to keep up and journal this important time in my life, so if anyone senses some slacking you have every right to yell at me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment