Monday, August 27, 2012

Internship

I got the internship!! I will be interning at Alpine Fitness/Physical Therapy as part of my studies this semester! It's a requirement to get 200 hours of some related internship as a part of my major. The facility in Alpine is super nice and the Directors seem very welcoming. I'm so excited to be working with personal trainers as well as physical therapists! It should give me a broad experience but it seems like a lot of work. It should be since it's taken up 4 credits of my schedule.

Speaking of schedules...the times I have to be up in Alpine (30 min from my house) are 6am Tuesdays and Thursdays and 7am on Saturdays. Luckily I'm only their for four hours so I have time to come home and nap if I need to.

The link to the facility is here if you would like to check it out! I took in a lot of information today at the interview so more about what I'll be doing will come later...once I start actually doing it! Should be a good experience I think!!

With this new internship and Dave getting the job at the library our schedules are almost completely opposite :( Luckily we have no social lives but to hang out with each other! haha But it's true. Anyway, sorry for the short blog with no pictures. It's 9 and I should be getting in bed! Happy First Day of School!!

No comments:

Post a Comment