Monday, December 6, 2010

Finals. Here I Come!

I got a package from the greatest grandparents ever wishing me good luck on my finals. Enclosed was a Godiva chocolate bear holding yummy chocolate and two bags of M&Ms. Chocolate solves all problems in my opinion. (My mom also sent me a Finals care package but I just got the email so I have to go pick it up. Curious what's inside? Me too!)

Needless to say, this past month has been a little bit of a roller coaster, but things are looking good. My grades are pretty consistent going into finals. I plan on taking American Heritage-Monday (the sooner I get it over with the better!) Music-Tuesday Book of Mormon-Wednesday and Nutrition/ASL-Thursday!! Then I'm on an airplane back home for Winter Break. As of right now I'm just studying for finals little by little and Friday and Saturday it's crunch time. I'm freaking out, but I'm also drained so I almost seem mellow. I'm hoping to make it to bed around 10:30 every night this week. So far so good, but it's only been one night! haha

Also, I'm moving!! I would send out change of address cards but I think that's a little ridiculous. I'm still trying to figure out which room exactly I'm moving too but I'm definitely packing it all up and moving to Chipman. I'm super excited--all people I hang out with are down there so it'll be very convenient. Address post coming soon.

Also...EVERYONE BE EXCITED BECAUSE IT'S THE GREATEST TIME OF THE YEAR!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! LISTEN TO LOTS OF CHRISTMAS MUSIC!! IT DOESN'T LAST FOREVER....I don't want to think about that actually. MERRY CHRISTMAS
Love, Maggie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment