You shall not be missed death class. I took my final today and I didn't do so great, but hey--I passed the class! That is all that matters in my mind. It's been a pretty great past couple of days minus the hours studying for American Heritage. Overall just feeling really good! :) Amanda was studying in the Benson right before I took my test. I walked in and said, "Hi wish me luck!" Then, and hour later I walked back over to the Benson and just had this huge smile on my face that it was finally over!! (Amanda thought I did well because I was smiling so much haha)
After running on 5 hours of sleep I came back to the dorms and crashed big time. Later, Alison and I went to Sub Zero to celebrate. We had been counting down the minutes since day 1 until we were finished and we made sure to celebrate with some ice cream. :)
 |
| My camera died so this isn't really mine--looks good though huh? |
 |
"Our secret...
is Cryogenics, the science of ultra cold where we use direct contact freezing."
Pretty nifty! |
Later this week a few people who are also in AHTG and myself are going book burning! Actually not our books, but we have some ideas up our sleeve! I never thought this day would finally be here and I promise there will no longer be anymore more posts about this class...ever again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment