Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

IT'S HERE!! Christmas has finally arrived!! (even though I only have another hour until the saddest day of the year begins...but we won't talk about that right now) Play by play of the past 24 hours. I slept downstairs in my sister room with her and we fell asleep pretty quickly after watching Inception. I woke up around 6:30 and was sleeping on and off until Manda woke up at 8:30 and our nonsense activities began. We had to wait until Toots and Pop came over, so we were locked in the basement cave for 2 hours. We played lots of online computer games included Deal or No Deal and Sporcle.com (always kills time). Finally, they arrived and we made our way upstairs. Stockings then presents, and guess what I got. My new CAMERA!! Yup, I got my Nikon 3100. Pictures below....

Then we ate the Huguely Christmas Breakfast of Cream Chip Beef. We have another name for it that won't be mentioned here. Then it was play time with my new toy and nap time for the rest of the family. Then we went to extended family Huguely Dinner at Columbia. Eat, Eat, and Eat! Now I'm here stuffed, updating my blog and trying not to think about tomorrow :( Ok Ok...Picture time!












However, underneath all the stockings, presents and food lies the real meaning of Christmas. The birth of Jesus Christ. He is the Savior of the world and He's the one who sacrificed it all for us. Let us not forget Him throughout the year, but especially on this special day. Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment