Monday, June 11, 2012

Done With Spring

I'm finally done with classes until fall semester!! It's crazy to think spring semester has already flown by and I leave for Europe in less than 2 weeks! I went home for the weekend and now I have 3 finals ahead of me, but I still have a lot to do to get ready for my trip. Lots to get organized. Lots to remember to pack. Lots to move. So I'm not completely stress free.

Some exciting news! I have my first bridal dress appointment on Saturday :) Just thought I would go and take a look. It's my present to myself after finals are over. :) Also, Dave leaves on Friday and I probably won't see him for close to 2 months so...the dress shopping is my plan to boost my mood that I'll probably be in. haha

Lets see...it hasn't been all that interesting around here. Sorry for the lame post with no pictures. This blog will definitely be more excited in 10 days!! (Just bought a ticket for the Warner Bro. Studio tour in London! Any Harry Potter fans be jealous and check it out here!!)

I guess that's all for now! Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment