I'm kind of obsessed with this movie and this song. It's how I feel about my summer...when is that going to begin! TOMORROW at 6:30pm. My final is scheduled at 5pm. I've already taken two today and I'm powering through my substance abuse study guide for tomorrow right now. After all my finals I have about a list of 100 things to do before I leave for Europe...including brushing my hair, laundry, mop, sweep, and stretching, but nothing as cool/fun as candle making or puzzles. Lame I know.
Countdowns:
Dave leaves in 2 days :'(
9 days until I'm on a plane to London (KAYCE FACE GETS BACK FROM LONDON TONIGHT!)
185 days until my wedding day! (I wasn't allowed to take my ring [Dave's rules since he did pay for the rock] to Europe so I had to depart with it last weekend until I get home...serious withdrawal!)
For those not taking finals...go watch Tangled for me. You have full permission to dance around the room during the song too. :) Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment