Sunday, September 23, 2012

Find A Man, Learn To Cook

I've always liked cooking dinners, but it's not always easy or fun to cook nice dinners for yourself. So, when Dave and I started dating I finally got my chance and now I cook almost every night...and yes left overs still count just as long as you eat at the table. I probably cook 3-4 meals a week and then we eat leftovers the other nights. This past week I made Taco Soup and Zupas Wisconsin Cauliflower Soup. Here are some pictures:













In the past I've also made pesto stuffed shells and chicken and avocado quesadillas. 



The soup looks really bland, I know, but it tasted pretty darn good. I'm trying to use recipes that hide vegetables or something healthy! The stuffed shells have spinach. The quesadillas have avocado (not really hidden). Taco soup has lots of beans, and cauliflower soup...that one's a little obvious.

I'm so excited to be able to cook in our own little kitchen and have dinners at our own little apartment. Most of the recipes I find are from pinterest, so go follow my "Yum" board and they should all be on there. Happy Cooking!

Time flies...
12 days until my first shower.
59 days until I go through the temple.
83 days until I get married!

No comments:

Post a Comment