Oh wait, my personal training client already did that today!
Yup, my dreams have finally come true! I was compared to Jillian Michaels today at my internship. Although, I am for sure not as intense as she is - I obviously pushed my client enough that she felt extremely challenged. (plus, I finally got my name tag today and I feel really official!)
Maggie Ingersoll
Personal Trainer & PT Assistant
Speaking of Jillian...did you know she is coming back to Biggest Loser?! Yup, that's true too! In January I will be able to start watching TBL without feeling like my girl crush is missing.
Also talking about training, I've decided by the end of the semester, aka by my wedding day, I want to be able to 2 pull-ups. Just 2! I've been working on the assisted pull-up machine almost ever other day and I'm not going to lie, I'm feeling stronger! I feel like my muscles are taking over. I'm running faster and longer. Yeah...the scale isn't saying much, but I think having this "feeling" is better than what the scale says. As long as you feel good that's all that matters! That seems like enough motivation to me.
Anywho, I'll stop my workout rant. Classes are still rolling! My internship is kicking my butt time wise, but I LOVE it and I'm learning a ton. Things couldn't be better! (OK, maybe seeing Dave more) PS. He had to get pepper sprayed last night as a part of "training" for his new security job. Poor guy was one of the first to get sprayed and the very last to leave. He's "the one that doesn't react well" according to the police officer. He's fully functioning today though! Happy Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment