Thursday, October 4, 2012

WARNING!

WARNING!! DO NOT LOOK AT THIS POST IF YOU DON'T LIKE GROSS/REALLY RED EYEBALLS!

So I decided to get eyelash extensions on Tuesday for my engagement photos next week. Let's just say it's a good thing I got them the week before and not two days before! Sadly, I love my eyelashes...but there's a good chance the process of getting them gave me a chemical burn on my eye. Ouch. Here's a NICE picture of my eyeball:

Don't they look pretty and long and curly! I know don't get me started... So I left the salon with pretty red eyes and my eyes were really tender. I figured it was normal cause she did say the glue burns a little and it causes some redness. However, later that night my eyes were still extremely bloodshot and it was pretty painful to blink or move my eyes in dramatic movements. By the end of day two this is what they looked like.
 

To be honest, I'm not freaking out at all. It's more of my mother that's freaking out. I know it's slowly getting better, but it sure is taking it's sweet time. I sleep fine, I can wash my face now and hopefully get whatever residue was left off, I can see perfectly fine. It's just really red and really tender.

Dave and I went to Walgreens to get some eye-drops. Thought it would give me that soothing feeling...complete opposite. Every time I put the drops in it burns even more. Hence my next adventure (also to make my mother feel better) I'm heading up to student health in about an hour to have them check out my beautiful browns. Hopefully they will give me a steroid or something that will make it go away by this weekend and at the latest next week!

Now for the gross up close picture from today. Please note, I just woke up and had just splashed my face and eyes with water and yeah...it's not that bad right? haha :) I'm all smiles I promise. Happy Thursday! I'm going home tomorrow!!!! Ok...picture time I guess...












HAPPY HALLOWEEN!?!?!

It does scare Dave haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment