Friday, March 4, 2011

301

Because it was my mama's birthday yesterday I couldn't steal her thunder, but now I am allowed to say that I officially have a place to live next year!! Took us long enough right? Funny thing: we are just taking Carly's sisters apartment. Come next fall I will be residing in #301 of The Avenues.
cute pink building off of University Avenue
Now get this...I live in the (301) area code back home...My home address number is 301...and I will now be living in apartment 301...coincidence?

We have a cute Blue kitchen; it really is almost that color blue. A hideous couch that can easily be fixed by a slip cover. Vaulted ceilings with a loft up stairs. 4 (well, 5 if you include the loft and our ghost roommate) bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It's quite cozy and I'm super happy!! Plus, it's only a 15 min walk to campus! Easy peasy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment