Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Fruity Pebbles
Some may call me a 5-year-old, but I say ok! as long as I'm allowed to continue to eat my Fruity Pebbles. While I was sitting at my nice wooden desk pushing through my writing homework (which I royally screwed up and have to do all over again) I decided what better way to pick my spirits back up than a nice big bowl of Fruity Pebbles! It is pretty much my favorite sugar cereal of all time and I will continue to eat it until I can't any longer (which would be a very sad day). The red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink colors just bring a smile to my face!..Hence the picture. I love the way the pebbles go from crunchy to soft once the milk is absorbed and it just tastes so stinking good! Thank you, Post cereal, for making each day that much better by supplying me with such a yummy bowl of goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment