Talking about the love I have for my vacuum, I am kind of obsessed with being clean this semester. I've never been "messy" except for clothes on the ground at my room at home, but for some reason I love to clean my room. I don't feel like I can start my day if my room is not spotless. On Sunday, I started with my closet. I went through and refolded and got rid of the clothes I didn't want. KayCee wakes up from her nap and is like, "What are you doing?!" "Cleaning my side...is that ok?" (she sounded so annoyed) "No that's fine, just confused" haha not sure if she even remembers saying this to me. So my closet is all nicely folded and organized.
![]() |
| Yes, I have a Taylor poster. |

Then it was time for my desk. I wiped every shelf and replaced all my photos. I threw a couple of things on my bulletin boards (never my syllabi for my classes), reorganized my books, wrapped the cords under my desk, cleaned out my shelves on the side...call me a clean freak, but thats just me.
I disinfected my sink and my shower stuff and then cleaned out my plastic shelf-like-container-thing (not sure what else to call it hah). Then it was time to conquer the bed. I pulled everything out from underneath my bed. Threw away anything I would never use or haven't used in a really long time. Cleaned off my table and of course made my bed. Making my bed. I have done it every morning without fail this semester and I've decided that is one of my projects for the summer. It just makes a room look organized. Don't get me wrong I use to never make my bed and if you are one of those people...start! It'll be worth it. Again, call me a weirdo, but hey at least my room is clean.
I vacuumed, and that is the end of my cleaning story. Hope I didn't bore you with my excitement of my room these days. Now it's off to write a 8 page paper. Woohoo! Happy Tuesday!!


No comments:
Post a Comment