Dear Whitman Friends,
I miss you dearly. If I could have you all out here in UT I would do it in a heartbeat. Thank you for making my high school experience awesome and I wish everyone the best during these college years. Ps. If I don't see you over thanksgiving break I'm blaming it all on you!!
Andrew, I miss your face and that diva self of yours. Our skype chats need to happen a little bit more often (I know partially my fault...actually mostly my fault) but I shall see you oh so very soon and I expect a big hug just like old times.
Corinne Aherne, my best friend. I love you. I think you already know this, but you truly are the greatest and I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for putting up with my complaining and thank you for laughing with me (sometimes at me) when I'm acting like a complete loser. I am seriously the luckiest person to have you as my best friend. Never enough said! LYMY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!
![]() |
| At our finest! |
Dear Church Friends:
Broccoli- you are the best neighbor/friend anyone could ask for...and yes I still consider you my neighbor even if we only live there at the same time for maybe a month now. I miss our animal cracker, peanut butter, trail mix, ice cream eating parties watching one tree hill and oc. I'll be honest, going to the pool without you kind of scares me. Thank you for some of the funniest memories I have.
![]() |
| "that was AWESOME!" |
Julie-B- I JUST SAW YOU. :) You are the greatest listener and we have so much in common it's hard not to get along with you. Only with you can we rent the wrong red box and still manage to enjoy it....even if we are really confused the whole time! You can crash on my floor anytime ok? hahah
Elle-To my favorite red head. I have a picture that Sister Wilcox gave me of us in Primary and it makes me laugh every time I look at it. I have a hunch that that picture will document the beginning of a friendship and later on down the road I'll have a picture of us with wrinkles, grey hair, in a primary room watching our grandchildren...that's what I call life long friends. Love you!
My little--ok you fit under both categories so I guess you can have your own. Remember how you always ask me "Why are you friends with me?" Well, Bushie, it's because you are the greatest. I know sometimes I seem frustrated with you, but that is only out of love. I couldn't ask for a better friend who I know will always be there for me. Thanks for being my friend (I hear you say that too much and now it's my turn) and I will give you a big hug next time I see you--promise! (and maybe a Dr. Pepper)
Dear BYU Friends:
I have met some pretty cool people out here and if this is only the start I'm anxious to see all the craziness that BYU has in store. So, THANK YOU to everyone here who has made my BYU experience what it has been so far. Go Cougs!
PS My camera died and every time I want to take it with me somewhere I manage to forget to charge it. I'm working on that!
PPS. To those who were not mentioned. I still love you!!...just a little tired!
















No comments:
Post a Comment