Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Seems I'm Ungrateful

Soon after establishing my grateful blog streak I realized I was going to have one of my hardest weeks of the semester. 1 assignment. 1 midterm. 1 quiz. 2 papers. (plus the quiz next Monday before I leave to go HOME!!! oh, I can't wait) Hence, the cease of my grateful posts.

Quickly I would like to say I'm grateful for mail. I love love love getting mail (2219 Taylor Hall Provo, UT 84604...if anyone is wondering :) I got a package from my best friend who is 2,043 miles away from me in Carlisle PA. Enclosed was my Dickinson T-shirt I've been waiting for an a CD. She's the best! Also, got 2 letters from the good old missionaries. I miss my friends, but I'm so proud of the work they are doing.

Alright back to the books.
Days until Christmas Music!!-- 9
American Heritage Classes Left--8 ugh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment