Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Today I am especially grateful for my family. I'm so fortunate to be back home and to be with them this Thanksgiving. I'm grateful that my cousins from NC are coming up which makes my entire mom's side of the family present this thanksgiving. I love my family and I'm so excited to see all of them!!

My Toots and Pop

These crazy boys...maybe the baby girl on the way will show them whose boss!
My mama and my sister

Cousins- they are the greatest

My sister


My Aunt Juliane


The Grandkids!
The list from the top! Pop, Tootsie, My mama--me and Amanda, Debbie, Todd--Madeline, Geoffrey, Juliane--Taylor, Paige, Caitlin, and Morgan, Scott, Jenny--Michael, Nick, and Baby Girl on the way!! I love love love them and could talk about each one of them, but that would take to long and I've got 10 minutes before I leave for Toots and Pops house. Family, (I'm pretty sure you all are the only one that reads this) I love you!! 

PS.
CHRISTMAS MUSIC/CELEBRATION STARTS IN T-MINUS 7 HOURS!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment