Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 13 Cologne, Germany

Thursday.

After waking up in my queen size bed we had the best breakfast yet!! Novotel gets the award so far.

Loaded up the bus around 7:30 and we headed to Cologne! I slept...are you surprised?? Then Erica and I had a silent rave while everyone was sleeping. A lot of the drives remind me of the drive to the beach. Lots of open fields. Very pretty! :) We hit some traffic but we finally made it to Alsco around 11 for our business visit.

The visit was actually pretty cool. They treat us like royalty in central Europe!! Lots of food. Tours of the entire plant. Probably my favorite business so far...still planning on keeping my major though.

After the BV we went to the hotel. Addison and I are roommates for tonight and we collapsed on the bed. A group was meeting to go to the cologne cathedral...I was so tired, but I'm on a study abroad to see things! Not sleep.

We rode the tram for free :) into the city and we ate at this greek place that had a kabap which is what professor godfrey ate all the time on his mission. I was not a huge fan. So I grabbed a Ben and Jerry's. I needed something familiar haha.

Allison and I managed to make our way back to the hotel without a map! I did a quick workout...I need to do more sit-ups and pushups...took a shower and now I'm in bed waiting to Skype my mama. :) looking forward to some of the bigger cities in Germany and to talk to my boy in 8 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment