Tuesday.
We left for sienna around 8:15 and got to our cooking class in sienna around 10:00. Sienna is beautiful and very hilly! The cooking class was awesome; it helped that we got to eat what we made. We made bruschetta, pasta, stuffed chicken, and tiramisu. All homemade! I even tried to tomatoes on the bruschetta...when in Rome! Or Sienna :) Surprisingly, I didn't love the pasta. The texture felt off and it was kinda doughy. The chicken was stuffed with a pepper/bread mixture that was so so good! It was also baked and not grilled which I like more. Tiramisu was my favorite. Of course, cause its dessert!
We all took a potty break then it was BTTB around 3 and off to Rome! I passed out for the next three hours and woke up just in time to see the temple site in Rome! Even though it was just the basic foundation and some of the wall structure it was still pretty climactic.
We saw the colosseum on our way into the city, and we made it to our hotel around 9ish. We literally drove around all of Rome, which has the tiniest roads of all I think. Poor Patrick. We got out of the bus about a mile away from the hotel. After we got all of our stuff in some of us needed food. All I wanted was a gelato-it's so hot! Brandon Tyler Erica and myself found a pretty cheap gelato place about two blocks from our hotel. Perfect I know! After that we made it back to our hotel and now I'm ready for bad.
Ps. 150 days today until I marry my best friend!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment